As Ohio's largest charitable response to hunger, the Ohio Association of Foodbanks relies on passionate, enthusiastic, and dedicated individuals! You are welcome to submit a resume to email@example.com.
The Ohio Association of Foodbanks is a proud employer of U.S. military service members and national services alums, including AmeriCorps VISTA, AmeriCorps State & National, AmeriCorps NCCC, Peace Corps, and Senior Corps.
Work Support Coordinator: This position is responsible for conducting all outreach, enrollment, and support functions for the MyBudgetCoach program and supporting activities of the SSI/SSDI Benefit Bank program. View the full job description and submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We usually seek applications for year-round AmeriCorps VISTA positions throughout Ohio in the spring. To learn more about our program and view open positions, visit our national service recruitment page.
Ohio's foodbanks are hiring throughout Ohio for a variety of positions! Check out their individual employment pages below:
- Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank
- Greater Cleveland Food Bank
- The Foodbank, Inc. (Dayton)
- Freestore Foodbank (Cincinnati)
- Mid-Ohio Foodbank
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Clark, Champaign and Logan Counties
- Second Harvest Food Bank of the Mahoning Valley
- Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio
- SE Ohio Foodbank & Kitchen
- Shared Harvest Foodbank (Fairfield)
- Toledo Northwestern Ohio Foodbank
- West Ohio Food Bank
The Ohio Association of Foodbanks does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other non-merit factor.